Download Vein Finder App for Android. This Vein Finder App actually works great. This app looks like a normal camera app but it uses algorithm based on multi-spectral imaging principles.
In this article, you will understand how this Vein Finder App for Android works and you will learn how to use it.
It’s very easy to use. Just open the app and your phone’s flash will turn on as long as you are using the app. Now, point towards your hand. You will see your veins. Moreover, you can adjust the effect using the slider bar to your liking. It’s easy to take a screenshot and share with your friends as well.
This Vein Finder App is a unique app of its kind. It works on all skin types. This app detects veins up-to several millimeters deep. If your phone does not come with a flashlight, you will need an external LED light.
You can get this Infrared Vein Finder Viewer and the best thing – it is portable and can be used anywhere.
The hardware of Android Phones differs a lot. When using it for the first time, please adjust the settings because all android phones have different hardware. This app works great in Samsung Galaxy J7. You can also check out Bolse Wifi Adapter for high-speed processing.
Vein Finder App for Android Features:
Jump To The Right Section
Below are the premium features of Vein Finder App .
- Infrared Vein Finder app is an augmented reality application
- You can adjust the effect intensity according to the light conditions of your surroundings.
- Screenshots can easily be captured by tapping the camera button.
- All images are stored in your gallery.
Vein Finder App Details:
|App Name||Vein Seek|
|Last Updated||December 6, 2017|
|Size||Varies with device|
Free Vein Finder App Permissions:
Please grant all permissions to the app on first launch such as camera and storage access. These permissions are need by this vein finder android app to work.
Download Vein Finder App for Android:
Some users reported that the app is not working on their phones. Please follow these steps carefully, the app will work fine!
- Hold the phone far away from the skin
- Open the Vein Finder app.
- Turn on Vein Seek (button in top right corner)
- Now, turn the flashlight on (There is a button in the bottom left)
- Adjust contrast slowly from the left side until veins start to appear.
- It’s easy to use and works exactly as shown in the video.
- You need to follow exact directions, else it won’t work. The directions can also be seen using the help button at the bottom right of the screen.
If you are a physician, you will find this app very useful. Comparing the cost of this app to handheld ultrasound machines and linear probes, this app, this app is very much worth the $5. At an affordable price, you can get highly-recommended Infrared Vein Finder Viewer and the best thing – it is portable and can be used anywhere.
The developer will refund in full if this app does not work for you. So, give it a try. We are not associated with the developers in any way and we won’t get a penny if you buy this app. This app is just worth sharing, that’s why we have posted this article.
Now, you have understood how to use it properly. You can get the Vein finder app from Google Play Store.
This app is also available on the AppStore in case you are an iOS user.
See the Vein Finder App in Action:
This Vein Finder App for Android is not intended for diagnosis of disease. Use this app at your own risk. Developers are not responsible for any misuse.